Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PleaseDontKillMe.Org


To the elderly woman who almost maimed and/or killed me about half an hour ago....
You might want to look up this website. This sign means you have to stop! What it doesn't mean is that you should blow through the intersection at 50 mph! I don't care how great a sale they are having at the yarn store, I don't want to die! There. I feel better. I know I complain about stuff a lot, but I really do like living. I also like being able to get around without the assistance of a wheelchair. Oh, I also enjoy not having a head injury. I'm actually kind of freaked out that if I had driven into the intersection about five seconds earlier, granny would have smashed into me. Excuse me now, I need a Cadbury coconut creme egg to take the edge off.

No comments: