Tuesday, December 12, 2006

He's Country! As In That Kid Who Played The Banjo In Deliverance

Britney Spears' new boy toy looks like Nick Lachey's retarded brother. Dude? Are you kidding me with that huge keyboard around your neck? Even you must realize it's amazing that you're getting laid.

My new favorite way to pass the day is to log onto the x17online.com site. In addition to photos of Britney being unable to keep her vagina out of public view, this site contains tons of video clips of Britney being confused by common tasks like how to operate a gas pump or how to start her own car. Endlessly hilarious it is! I'm secretly very jealous of really dumb people. I mean how awesome would it be to not be burdened with worries about the war in Iraq, genocide in Darfur or global warming. Really. I wanna be country too!

No comments: