Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Nose

Does that count? I'm part Irish and I am trying celebrate this wonderful day, but I'm sick as hell. Here is the only photograph I have taken of an actual leprichaun. This is also proof that St. Augustine, Florida is a strange place. Full of strange people.


I'm currently watching Man Vs Wild. If you haven't had a chance to see this show you should. Especially if you find hot Englishmen at all alluring. The show is basically this dude named Bear Grylls who is (hot) dumped in the middle of nowhere. He has to live off the land and make his way back to the first sign of civilization. It's pretty great and Bear ends up removing his shirt a lot. Sometimes it gets weird though. Like today's show - he's in Africa, very thirsty, finds some elephant crap, squeezes it over his head and drinks the liquid that comes out of it. Yeah, I almost hurled - but I would still make out with him. I mean after he brushed his teeth and stuff.

Bear Grylls

What you find if you mistakenly google "Bear Grills." Yuck.

No comments: