Friday, March 30, 2007

If You Squint You Can See The Helicoper

Ever wake up to the sound of about 20 police cars and several police helicopters circling your house at oh, say... 1:30am? I did last night and boy was it exciting! I've carefully documented the nights events in the picture above -no that's not a distant galaxy - That's SPD taking names and kicking some ass! Well kinda - They kicked my ass out of bed at least. Apparently three idiots started shooting at people downtown, the police showed up and told them to stop it, they said FU and took off north on I-5. Next I'm assuming they exited on 65th ST and headed east toward Poopville. We have a lovely park here, what better place to ditch your bullet riddled van, split up and try to get away on foot. And guess what? It worked! Two of these creeps are still out there, one guy was shot and actually walked back downtown to the hospital. Thanks guys! I was going to write a post today about my cat taking a crap in my hair, but this is so much more exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that helicopter was up there for so long that it even had to go refuel!

-Just west of PoopVille.