Friday, March 23, 2007

Heather Mills Was NOT In Wings


Can you believe I had this argument with a 32 year old today? Geez. Paul McCartney was married once before to a woman named Linda. She had two legs and was a lot nicer than Heather Mills. She couldn't sing for shit, but Paul loved her and had to have her around all the time so he put her in his band. Damn it people - this is basic pop culture knowledge stuff. I spent ten minutes of my precious morning arguing about this. This is what too much time on your hands will lead to - ridiculous arguments/situations with other people who also have too much time on their hands ---> later this will lead to an awesome post I will call..... I'm Basically Larry David With A Vagina. There I said it. Vagina. And I'll say it again. Vagina!

No comments: